Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus Hot Image and Gossip

On meeting Justin Gaston:: “Actually, my dad introduced us.”
More on her boyfriend: “I love him, he is a very good man.
He’s older but he is so nice, he’s a gentlemen and he’s a good Christian boy.”
On who she wants to be in 10 years: “A soccer mom slash Posh Spice.”
On the rumors that she dated co-star Lucas Till: “[We]
hung out, but we’re too good of friends [to have taken things any further]."


On where she sees herself in a decade: "Hopefully I’ll be settled: making movies,
living in a house, maybe even married. I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to."


But in the latest issue of Glamour, the teenage icon opens up about the future.
What kind of mom does she want to be? Where does she see herself? Will Justin Gaston be there?Here are excerpts of the interview Miley gave to the magazine:
On where she sees herself in a decade:
"Hopefully I’ll be settled: making movies, living in a house, maybe even married.
I think my mom did everything pretty close to perfect, and I want to be the cool mom that the kids run home to."







From best friends with a grilled cheese sandwich to beloved superstar.
As she outlines in her newly-released memoir, Miles to Go, Miley Cyrus truly has come a long way.During a promotional tour for her autobiography, the singer stopped by a Barnes & Noble in New York City this week in order to meet and greet fans - and charge them money to read about her personal struggles.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

TOP NEWS TODAY

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY AND MORE....