Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Julianne Hough Sexy Rumba Dance Video

It wouldn't be an Academy of Country Music Awards show without Carrie Underwood, as the singer took hometwo more awards during last night's live broadcast of the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on CBS.

Sexy Rumba Dance Video


The fourth-season American Idol champ won the only major ACM award that had eluded her for the past three years, landing Entertainer of the Year honors over fellow nominees Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, George Strait and Keith Urban.
"I've had a lot of good moments in the past four years. This one takes the cake. Thank you God, thank you fans, thank you to the ACMs for nominating me in the first place -- I never thought I'd be nominated and I never thought I would win.
I'm shaking. I don't know what to say, I got nothing," Underwood said through tears.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

TOP NEWS TODAY

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY AND MORE....