Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Actress Cheryl Hines does Little hot video

I don't care what anyone says... RV is a dang funny flick. Cheryl Hines's performance of Little GTO had me laughing for days.

Cheryl Hines video


Its weird hearing people talk about how their kids are spoiled. I come a background where being spoiled was almost a sin. If your child was considered spoiled, it was along the lines of being useless and a taker. My community is very much about
giving and being a hard worker and not asking for anything. Even in the little kids. In my culture kids are treatedwell(tho many are on the stricter side) don’t get me wrong, but we don’t believe in ’spoiling’ out kids. Its not a breezy ‘yeah they’re spoiled..what are you gonna do?’ thing. I come latin american and carribean culture btw. On another note,
I’ve done the airport thing with my step-kids a 18month old included…and it was not fun.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

TOP NEWS TODAY

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY AND MORE....