Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sexy and hoAlicia Witt Dancing in a Bikini t

Alicia Witt -Date of Birth:21 August 1975, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Birth Name:Alicia Roanne Witt,Height:5' 8½" (1.74 m)



Personal :
I like to play any character that allows me the freedom to explore it and teach the audience something they didn't know, and show them a journey they identify with...or be inspired, or moved. Anything that touches someone's heart is important for me.In my fantasy I was always the savior. I would come to 'Peanuts' land and save everybody.Charlie Brown would fall madly in love with me. Peppermint Patty was so jealous.It occurred to me the other day that I've made out with more people on camera than I have in real life
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

TOP NEWS TODAY

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY AND MORE....