Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Katherine Heigl Uncensored video 2007

Katherine Heigl Actress Katherine Heigl poses for a portrait during the 35th Annual People's Choice Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on January 7, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
Katherine Heigl wins "Supporting Actress in a Drama Series" Emmy. Nominees, Acceptance Speech, Chandra Wilson blowing kisses... Update June 2008: I value your comments. Please do not use profanity...

Enjoy video


LOS ANGELES — Katherine Heigl said Friday she's ready to stay with "Grey's Anatomy" and the decision rests with the show.
Attending a studio party to mark the ABC medical drama's 100th episode, Heigl said it's premature to think her days as Dr. Izzie Stevens are numbered.
"I was assuming that at one point and I got a lot of shrugged shoulders and shakes of the head, so I don't know if that's a yes or a no. No one will tell me and I don't know how this is going to go," Heigl said, noting series creator Shonda Rhimes' passion for plot secrecy. "I don't know if I live or die. I don't know how Izzie fares," said the actress, who's played the character since the show debuted in 2005.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

TOP NEWS TODAY

HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY AND MORE....